Dr. Khédija Gadhoum specializes in Contemporary Latin American Literature and Culture. She is a Senior Academic Professional, Spanish Study Abroad Advisor, and Supervisor of Spanish Instructors. She is a poet and a translator.
She is the recipient of the Franklin College Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award (UGA, 2019).
For Spanish Study Abroad Advising, please contact Dr. Khédija Gadhoum by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), to make an appointment. ¡Gracias!
Contemporary Latin American Literature and Culture
Latin American Film
Creative Writing - Poetry
- SPAN 2001: Intermediate Spanish I
- SPAN 3010: Spanish Conversation and Composition
- SPAN 3020: Advanced Conversation and Composition
- SPAN 3030: Introduction to Hispanic Literature
- SPAN 3040: Introduction to Analysis of Hispanic Cultures
- SPAN 4070: Spanish-American Literature and Culture from Modernism Through the Present
- SPAN 4080: Studies in Hispanic Literature and Culture ("Ellas también cuentan")
- SPAN 4080: Studies in Central American Literature (in Costa Rica)
- SPAN 4082: Latin American Film