Dr. Khédija Gadhoum specializes in contemporary Latin American literature, culture and film. She is a creative writer, poet, translator, and collaborative editor in Spanish.
Dr. Khédija Gadhoum specializes in contemporary Latin American literature, culture, and film.
As a former Study Abroad Director (USA - México), she has extensively advised and supported international education while serving as a Spanish Study Abroad Advisor at UGA.
- SPAN 2001: Intermediate Spanish I.
- SPAN 3010: Spanish Conversation and Composition/ Spanish Cultural Dialogues.
- SPAN 3020: Advanced Conversation and Composition/ Writing Critically in Spanish.
- SPAN 3030: Introduction to Hispanic Literature.
- SPAN 3040: Introduction to Analysis of Hispanic Cultures/ SPAN 4120: Exploring Cultures in Spanish.
- SPAN 4070: Spanish-American Literature and Culture from Modernism Through the Present/ Latin American Voices of Change.
- SPAN 4080: Studies in Hispanic Literature and Culture/ Discovering Cultural Formation.
- SPAN 4080: Studies in Central American Literature in Costa Rica (Literatura Centroamericana Femenina Contemporánea).
- SPAN 4082: Latin American Film.